The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

.
The Vote



A brief pause to mention three things prior to the rest of the essay:

1.  Doc Teri:  Thank you for your kind words.  I will try and have my next post be about your comment and questions.

2.  Austere:  I will definitely look and see if I can find "chiki" as you suggest.  I bet I will like it greatly if I can find some.

3.  BBC:  A while back you mentioned that you were reading and looking at comments on one of your sites.  But, I am not sure if I am using the right one.  Please let me know if there is a different one that you are posting on more in the comments.

I voted today at 7:31am.  There really wasn't much in the way of enthusiasm for either presidential candidate.  I voted for Barack Obama.  I also voted for him in 2008.  Neither time have I felt any political passion about the man.  However, I voted for him because I think that he has a higher potential doing something positive than Romney.  However, in my gut, I think NEITHER candidate will do or accomplish anything of merit.

I *am* already looking forward to 2016....... Vote for Hillary in 2016!  I think *she* could do our nation and our world a lot of good!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home