The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grapefruit



Much to the consternation of most members of my family, I absolutely love to eat grapefruit.  I will eat it plain, I will eat them sliced with sugar, I will eat them fresh, frozen, or from a can, I will drink the juice.  I have even frozen wedges of grapefruit in the freezer, and eaten them while frozen somewhat like Popsicles.  My wife detests grapefruit.  Of all my kids, I have only one son who likes grapefruit like me.

It is odd, for in our family, my wife and kids have always liked oranges.  I shy away from oranges.  It is not the flavor I mind, but I do not like the feel of oranges on my teeth.  But, I do not get that feeling or effect at all with grapefruit. 

PipeTobacco

Goal for today (Wednesday) = 5 bowls

Tuesday's Goal = 5 bowls
Actual Consumption = 6 bowls

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I like both but seldom partake of them.

You know what I've always enjoyed? Smoking while taking a shit, I think I'll go take a shit. :-)

Wednesday, 21 November, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very nicе blog!
Also visit my website - earn money

Thursday, 22 November, 2012  
Blogger amelia said...

I am exactly the same. Don't like oranges but I can eat grapefruit by the dozen. I crave them.

Thursday, 22 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home