The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Busy Time

The winding down of the semester is a hectic time for professors. It is not horrendous, by any stretch of the imagination, but it is just very busy. With my new course also winding down for the first time, there is still a tremendous amount of preparation, especially in developing what would be considered a fair yet appropriate final examination. In many ways, it is fun and enjoyable work, but the sheer volume of it is a bit stressful. I am hopeful that I can maintain the calm, diligent effort I have been able to conduct bus far. I am especially pleased that I have not had any emotional upheavals nor huge, daunting surprises. So in a nutshell, life is call me but hectic. 

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home