The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Doing Ok.

I had two pipes with my elderly father-in-law on Friday as was had a few libations and talked.  It was pleasant.  I am now again back in my fast from my pipes.  From what I learned in my previous attempt, weekends have their own trials. Today was no exception, but I have weathered those tribulations adequately, and anticipate a relatively smooth evening. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Carry on.....

Sunday, 09 March, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home