The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Please Forgive Me My Sins

God, this evening I failed at being patient.  I failed at being kind.  I lost my temper.  I was wrong in song so.  I ask your forgiveness, and I will speak to those I wronged in the morning about how I was wrong in my behavior.  

Please know that I understand how I was wrong in my actions.  I am sincerely very sorry.  I hope to atone for these sins and hope I can be forgiven.  Please forgive me, and help me be a better, stronger person.

PipeTobacco

6 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I don't know of course but maybe it is them and not you that sets you off. After all, a lot of people use others.

Wednesday, 11 June, 2014  
Blogger billy pilgrim said...

i'm certain god is more interested in your tithe than your temper.

Thursday, 12 June, 2014  
Blogger BBC said...

You shouldn't tithe to god unless god is giving you lots of sex and blow jobs.

Thursday, 12 June, 2014  
Blogger thimscool said...

God, of course, forgives you. People take time.

But enough moping about. Saddle up!

Thursday, 26 June, 2014  
Blogger billy pilgrim said...

i'm pretty sure harry forgives you, that's good enough for me.

Sunday, 29 June, 2014  
Blogger harry said...

....Professor ?



Hellooooo.....

Saturday, 05 July, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home