This & That
I am trying something new here, a "speed post" where I will free form write about ideas of whatever I have been thinking about for a brief burst of time (5 minutes) without worry about form or functionality. Today, I feel like having a bulleted list:
- Thimscool.... I apologize if you feel I have been ignoring you. That was not my intention. I do not think I ignored or missed any comments from you, and at least during the last several months, I believe I have published every one I have received. I will work to respond to the comments I receive starting from this point forward.
- My pipe quitting endeavor is going no where fast. Not much more to say about that other than I am fully saturated with pipe tobacco essences, as usual.
- It is a beautiful day out today, and I am ear-marking it to try to have some fun outside this afternoon. Not sure how yet, but I want to get the hell out of Dodge (the U) by about 2:30 if at all possible, so I can try to go play for a bit.
- You can see a bit of leaf change already around here. Soon we will have the vivid hues of orange, red, and yellow. I enjoy those colors a lot.
- I am going to wrestle myself into doing what I damn well want to in life. I am sick of the cloud of gloom, and the immense weight of all the b*llsh*t pressures I have been experiencing. It is my mission to get this to end, and to get it to end damn quickly. I want to live and enjoy and laugh and love. And I will.
- My wife and I watch very little television compared to what we used to watch even 10 years ago. We now probably watch television for only 30 minutes - 60 minutes a day. Well, my wife may watch a bit more than that, because I refuse to watch the innane b*llsh*t they call local news anymore. News (both local and national) used to have substance. Now, none of it is substantive, and it is a waste of my time. About the only news source worth investing time into is reading the New York Times, and even that is not necessary daily. I get the news I need these days from a computer program called Circa.
That is it for today folks!