The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pipes & The Mind

The crumbles of brown, pipe tobacco that are in the bowl of my pipe are about ready to be transformed and to take a journey to the center of my mind.  As soon as I spin the flint wheel on my Zippo, and draw the flame into the crumbles of leaf, the combustion will ensue that will allow me to inhale a thick plume of nicotine rich smoke.  Within a matter of a few seconds, this nicotine will reach the central brain regions and stimulate the dopaminergic pathways of my mind giving me a reward, pleasure, and will give me mental stamina as well. 

How on Earth do I figure out a way to NOT want that?!?  Damn. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

A few days ago at social hour I took one hit of Jack's pot. Boy, that was some good shit.

Just before bedtime I was feeling at peace, of well being, and content. You really should try it.

Thursday, 08 January, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home