The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rivethead



With the NUMMI car program I mentioned yesterday still rumbling around in my mind, I dug up an old book that I have by Ben Hamper, called "Rivethead".  It is a very valuable work that gives a real insight into what it was like to be a auto factory worker in the late 1970s and early 1980s.  I am finding it very interesting to re-read. 

It is a book that is both very sad and very funny at the same time. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

That looks like something I would like to read. Right now I'm reading THE LAWLESS by John Jakes, pretty interesting.

Tuesday, 21 July, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home