The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Focus is Low

With the passing of my friend, I find that my focus at this time is quite low.  I have been trying to work on a variety of tasks, but really have been drifting around, accomplishing little to nothing.  I guess that is not unexpected.  But, I was hoping that getting some things done would help me feel a little better, and would be helpful to my family as well. 

Oh well.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

On the bright side, we are the next to go. :-)

Thursday, 16 July, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home