The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 17, 2015

I Should...

Be a better person than I am.  I should be kinder.  I should be stronger.  I should be more... more.  I am small and insignificant.  I am nothing.  I do not know how to be different.

I think I will have a few drinks this afternoon with my elderly father-in-law. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

You should shut the fuck up about being a better person, there is a lot worse than you on this fucked up rock.

Friday, 17 July, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home