The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

"Compromise"


Well, I basically did a little bit of the two options I proposed yesterday.  I did some work, did some "nothing" and did a little bit of drinking (just two beers, not really worth it).

Hopefully the weekend is on an upswing.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Just two beers? Hell, that is just a start.

Saturday, 26 September, 2015  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

I agree with you completely, BBC. My heart nor interest wasn't really into drinking. Two beers is about as useful as 1 potato chip.

Saturday, 26 September, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home