The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Shopping - Ugh!

I (like most males, I guess) greatly dislike shopping.  But, I need to force myself to do so, as my wife's birthday is coming up and she deserves for me to give her a gift that tries to show how dear she is to me.  I have taken an easier route for me for part of her gift... I did buy something on-line... a much better type of shopping experience for me.  But I do want and plan to get her some type of jewlery as well.  And, for that I will have to venture into a real brick and mortar store.  Ugh.  I dislike it.  But, I have to bite the bullet, for she is worth it.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I don't mind that kind of shopping if it is for someone I really care about.

Wednesday, 30 September, 2015  
Blogger billy pilgrim said...

pawn shops are great for jewelry. in the past i bought a fair bit of stuff at pawn shops but there aren't as many around theses.

i'm wearing my dad's wedding ring right now which i bought for him at a pawn shop after he lost his original wedding ring.

Wednesday, 30 September, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home