The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Sitting Outside

I am sitting outside the Gerenworth Building where I just finished a lecture and have another one in about 15 minutes.  I am relaxing, having a pipe, and a glass of ice water during this brief break.  

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I tossed my pipe away, for all the good it did me, I just went and bought some ciggs.

Friday, 09 October, 2015  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

BBC:

You should have kept your pipe
. It is a helluva lot cheaper!

PipeTobacco

Friday, 09 October, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home