The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Thank You

Thank you to BBC, Billy P and Forsythia for your recent comments.  They have not yet posted but I saw them and hope to get them up soon!  

Bully, you mention the need for me to have better time management.  I agree completely!!!!   Time management has never been a strong suit of mine.  It is not something that comes naturally to me, nor is it a pattern I have been able to establish over the long term.  I should however persevere and figure it out... Long term!

Forsythia, I really enjoyed the t.selliit phrase!  I never heard it before, but I will be writing it down and think I will be adding it to my lectures as well as my students feel similarly in October!

BBC... Not much I can really say other than I admire you a great deal!  Your ability go comfortably roll with the ebb and flow of life without much rancor is something for us to all aspire to.  You always seem to make damn near any situation you have turn out to be tolerable and often times very, very good!

PipeTobacco 

1 Comments:

Blogger billy pilgrim said...

i also admire the king.

packing up and moving to texas, then living out the small camper while being eaten alive by fleas and mosquitoes is a feat beyond comprehension for a pampered guy like me.

Sunday, 25 October, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home