The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Feeling Good!








Wonderful afternoon of libations and pipes!!!  I feel very pleasant indeed!  The thoughts I have been having about my pipe and indulgence in the pipe are amplified by this wonderful afternoon.  I would like, although it may be harder than hell to do it again, but I would like to not smoke a pipe except on those days when I am indulging in adult beverages.  I only do that once a week or once every other week.  I am going to continue my effort to be nearly pipe free, with the notion that when I drink I can indulge a bit.  I think that will be a good starting point.  Just getting to the idea of starting a new day one is the conundrum.  But I think I feel very strongly that I can do it this time.  It is such a contrast.  It feels so wonderful to indulge tonight, compared to the ho-hum or even negative feelings when I indulge otherwise.  It may be my ticket to eventually becoming pipe tobacco free!

PipeTobacco


1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I only smoked 1 1/2 ciggs yesterday, I guess that was progress. Smoking just once a week may work for you, I don't know.

Saturday, 14 November, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home