The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A Bit Low


I ended up not posting much during the last several days of last week because I had been feeling quite low.  Truth-be-told, I still feel that way.  I feel low about most of the same damn work related issues (people) that I have been dealing with for a while.  Sometimes I am better at being able to push aside their hurtful, asinine ways that others.  My success at being able to see beyond them is pretty minimal at the moment. 

I will keep persevering.  I think some of it is as the Fall process begins, I have increased interaction with these unsavory folks again and that I was not as ready as I should have been to use the skills I can muster to ignore or at least see beyond these couple of people. 

But, I still have to say that I am happy about my exercise efforts.  Today is day 4,002. 

PipeTobacco

7 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I need to give you asshole lessons..you need to be an asshole with them people..tell them to fuck off..you don't need that kind of stress..

Tuesday, 27 August, 2019  
Blogger BBC said...

You have been fussing about people at work for years, fuck 'em, just do your job.

Tuesday, 27 August, 2019  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

I do wish I were better at what you suggest! It alludes me, unfortunately.

Tuesday, 27 August, 2019  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

I agree with you.... but the one difficulty is that a PART of my job IS interacting with those folks at times.

Tuesday, 27 August, 2019  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

There always someone or some thing on job. I will be dealing with my supervisor, tomorrow.
Coffee is on

Tuesday, 27 August, 2019  
Blogger Sewa Undername Import Lengkap Dan Murah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 31 August, 2019  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Must admit that I chuckled at the suggestions by Jackiesue and BBC about your coworkers. Don't we wish we could say things like that to others, rather than think them?

Wednesday, 04 September, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home