The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Brief

Not underwear.... boxers are more comfortable and like I tell my A&P students during the discussions on the reproductive system..... boxers allow for  greater reproductive health for males and increased gamete production.

But, that silliness aside.... I am, as you may guess, struggling quite a bit.  Now that my “Govenmental Service” has officially concluded (more about that in the future), I am having to play all manner of catch-up at my U work.  I came here immediately after Mass.  And I will be here for quite a spell yet.  But, I think, hope, and pray that with this effort, I may return to a more normal routine tomorrow.


Mass was good as always, but I am sad to say my retention was poor.  I will try to determine what I should have been aware of and learned in the next few days if my schedule DOES become more normal.  Thoughts of all sorts have been roiling through my synapses almost non-stop lately.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger ILLUMINATI GRAND LODGE® said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, 28 February, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home