The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Not Much


 

I do not have much to say at the moment.  

I ran 14.2 miles (~23 km) on Monday (Memorial Day).

I ran 6.2 miles (10 km) this morning (Tuesday).  It was all I had time for after getting up too damn late.

We brought the plants back from the cemetery last night.  None were stolen.  

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

When I took my irises to the cemetery, a woman stopped me to say that people had been stealing flowers. I told her that I had dropped them off for me, but if someone felt that they needed them more, I wouldn't care. I treated those family members with love and respect when they were alive, so the flowers were simply a small token of remembrance. Plants would be another issue though!

Tuesday, 30 May, 2023  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I was like that on Monday, May 29, 2023.

Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Tuesday, 30 May, 2023  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I don't feel blog-chatty either this morning.

Wednesday, 31 May, 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home