The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Retirement

Yesterday my wife and I drove down to the U’s Retirement Folks about 90 minutes away to get an update.  It has had me pondering a lot of things all day today.  

I was primarily cleaning and sorting stuff in the A&P teaching lab in preparation for Fall.  

I have a lot of different thoughts I need to work through about yesterday.  It is rather a lot of different thoughts.  

Tomorrow will hopefully be a great day”Retiree’s Group” meeting.  But, then in the early evening I also have a Parish Council Meeting.  

PipeTobacco 


2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Keep thinking and investigating.

Wednesday, 19 August, 2026  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm happy that you're looking into retirement. We only get one trip around the sun.

Wednesday, 19 August, 2026  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home