The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, December 26, 2003

Hello Friends:

It has been over TEN days since I have written in my blog, and I must apologize for my absence. It was not intentional, but instead was situational. Numerous family illnesses threw a proverbial monkeywrench into the plans I had laid out for me and the last ten days were primairly chaos.

Not that the whole time was bad, mind you, for there were numerous instances of gentle family times, and peaceful, tranquil moments of contemplation, and of course time was spent exploring the magical meanings found in the glowing ember found in the bowl of my pipe. Yet, the times were never predictable, nor were they usually long enough.

Fortunately, through all the turmoil, the holiday season proved still to be a mostly pleasant experience. Being with family (even in the midst of family crisis) was comforting and rewarding.

My goals now are to get back on track and re-incorporate my blog into my hoped and yearned for routine of life once again.

"Knock on wood" I will talk more with you tommorrow!

Pipe Tobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home