The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Well, hell.... I mean hello. It has been a while since I have posted. I tend to think my damnable period of atonement is ready to end. I am getting pretty tired of it finally and feel that even though I am still frustrated and upset about what happened, I am now ready to move on.

Here in a nutshell is what happened.....

On Monday, March 15th, I was very stupidly taking a drive to the store in the evening..... when I felt quite sick with a chest cold. I was not feeling the best, nor the most alert. A squirrel darted into my path and I swerved out slightly to avoid the squirrel.... and you can probably guess.... I had a small fender-bender with a parked vehicle. Now, mind you the road was one of those very, very narrow residential roads, and the vehicle that was parked in the street was a giant, damned road hog of a mammoth full-sized pick-up truck that took up half the road while being parked. But, none-the-less, it was my fault and I felt like a total idiot and felt like I did not deserve to enjoy life for a while. Hence my atonement from my pipe and the lack of postings.

I have decided enough is enough and I am going to get back to living with gusto and enjoyment again.

Wish me well! I think I will return to writing my story development tommorrow.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home