The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

A stranger in a strange land?

Hmm. Blogger has changed a lot in the last couple of days since I last posted. If I didn't know better, I would swear I was drunk because Blogger looks so much different. Unfortunately, though, I am utterly sober.

Well, like most things, I presume that as time progresses and I get used to the new Blogger, I will become enamored with it and like it as well.

I had planned to describe the ethereal beauty of the new leaf in my pipe today, but the aberrant look of Blogger caused me to lose my muse (I laid my pipe down on the desktop and it is now cold). Perhaps tomorrow I shall write more about the leaf.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home