The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

What can I say? It has been a helluva rough 10 days.

1. Emergency room visits for relatives.
2. Hospital stays for relatives.
3. Illness for relatives.
4. Emergency room visits for relatives.
5. Home care for relatives.

I am fortunate that all has seemed to work out well, but I am restless and out of sorts being out of my routine. I feel frustrated and aggrivated and thankful and sorrowful and tired and angry and relieved and agitated and tense and stressed and on and on.

Perhaps life can return to some sense of normalcy? Let us hope.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home