The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 02, 2004

[sheepish grin]

I have a bit of rough feeling in my head this morning due to indulgence in a damn good time with my elderly father-in-law yesterday. It was a glourious time of talk (both serious and foolish), friendship, pipes, and of course libations.

I think I shall sit here for a half hour or so and drink 5-6 strong mugs of coffee to energize my spirit to overtake the feelings in my somewhat ramshackled mind... and then get to work on 1) grading the final exams, 2) cleaning my office, 3) organizing my laboratory, and 4) planning work items for the holiday weekend.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home