The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 19, 2005

.
Feeling Less Maudilin

I am happy to report I am feeling less maudilin than I did last week. On Friday, my elderly father-in-law and I did get together and made a gentle, drunken afternoon of it with a bottle of "Wild Turkey" whisky, mix, and ample pipe tobacco. We talked and snoozed away the afternoon and by the time I went home for dinner, I felt a better perspective on my life.

I am in the process of developing a new, hopefully valuable research strand in my laboratory. Examining the effects I will study will hopefully help us to understand better how the nervous system works. I am also spending time researching a biography I am hoping to start work on as well.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home