The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

.
Have A Cigar!

As you have perhaps noticed, I have been away from the blog for roughly a week. This absence was not through any fault of my own, but was my baby brother's fault [grin]. He and his wife had experienced the birth of their second child this past week, and I have been spending much of my time in transit on the couple of hour drive to his town to take care of their first child as part of the group of relatives and friends enlisted to help while she (and indirectly he) are in the hospital following the birth.

More details to follow.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home