The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, October 28, 2005

.
Headache

Unfortunately, today I have a headache and am not feeling overly creative. Some of you who read the Grumpy Old Man may be thinking my headache may be the result of a hangover, but that is definetly not the case. While I did have a pleasant evening of several gin & tonic libations yesterday evening, the quantity was not of the hangover level but instead simply to the pleasantly relaxed level.

My headache today is of a more seasonal nature. In the Fall and in the Spring, I have a long history of having transiet issues with my sinuses especially those in the region of the mouth and also with imflamations that occur in the jawline due to teeth movement. It is a very common, inherited (genetic) malady that I share with one brother and at least 2 of my sisters. Usually the gnawing, aggrivating headache that radiates from my jawline up through my ears last between 7-10 days and then I am free of issues until the Spring thaw when it happens again but in reverse.

I will plan to head out from work early and take a nap.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home