The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

.
Let It Snow!

What grand luck! We have had a major ice storm (not bad enough to cause damage, howevever) overnight and the University has cancelled classes for the day! On the rare instances when this happens, it makes me feel like a kid again! I have been fueling my soul with ample robust pipes and two pots of coffee while I read and relax away the morning. Now I think I shall create a festive food masterpiece for dinner. One of my few specialities is quite labor intensive, but it is a chicken & curry dish that is utterly intoxicating to feast upon. I shall serve it with a fruit-intensive salad, spiced rice, and various other garnishments and ample red wine. It will be a Nirvana-like feast and my family will be delighted!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home