The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

.
Gone

This is the last post I shall write until I return from the national meeting. Things are still rough here. However, as of this moment, the illnesses in the family members *seem* stable. There is still a lot of sickness, but it appears that no one is getting *worse*.

I have to throw together the talks now, and then I do the whirlwind flight tommorrow. If I am up to it, I may post a little on Saturday, or it may not be until Monday.

Please wish me luck and also a return to normalcy and contentment in life.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home