The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

.
Beautiful Photography Site

I am considering making some cosmetic changes to my blog to get into a more spring-like mood and when I do so, I am going to update my list of links and cull the heard of some sites people do not update any longer. Additionally, I have several new sites to add including this one:

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/


It is an incredible site and worthy of your viewing.

For those who wrote, snuff is not something I would enjoy every day, but once or twice a year, it is pretty fun and silly.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home