The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

.
Sick

Unfortunately, it seems to happen every damn time. When I have the stressors of a relative in the hospital, when I spend a lot of time in the hospital visiting the sick relative, when I have utter chaos occur to my schedule and I spend extra hours not sleeping than I typically do... usually.... with nearly 100% regularity, I get sick myself a few days to a week later. I feel lousy as hell. I sneezed out a nearly flourescent yellow ball of mucous roughly the size of half a golf ball this morning, and I have been coughing and wheezing all day. As today is the long lecture day (10 - 10), I feel like sh*t and am angry at the world.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home