The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 12, 2006

.
Harrumph!

I am so damn frustrated that I am foaming at the mouth. Look Here.

* * * * *

Utter b*llsh*t and nonsense! I do not undestand such idiotic thoughts and notions. My brother makes himself out to be an ogre, which is utterly foolish. He is a decent young man. I wish I could cuff him along side the head and knock some sense into his neurons. What the hell difference does it make if a person smokes or drinks or exercises or doesn't exercise or any of that sh*t? Its what is inside that counts.

* * * * *

I had planned to talk here more about the research effort I am working on is progressing, but I am aggrivated as hell at my brother's post. Instead, I shall simply give a nutshell statement:

I am having a very good time exploring several new grant opportunities and have been feverishly scribbling out various outlines and scenerios for the grant. It is pretty exciting to have several options for grants. Perhaps I will write more this weekend as one of my good Internet friends has asked me to do. Hopefully, by then my baby brother will have some sense knocked into his thick skull.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home