The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

.
Getting My Damn *ss in Gear

Enough moping and feeling overburdened. Life can be awfully damn hard at times, but what the hell else is there? I am going to throw myself back into enormous amounts of work and pleasure, striving to regain what I lost when my mental computer was set to "restart".

Yes, I know I will probably work like a fiend for a few days then revert back to normal patterns. This is actually part of the predictable pattern of recovery from a severe mental/emotional trauma in the same way as my post from yesterday was... but at least this part feels a helluva lot better.

I am going to work damn hard at work... I am going to work damn hard to do something creative to enrich me... I am going to work damn hard to accomplish something really physical... and I am going to work damn hard to enrich my evening with my family.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home