The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 31, 2006

.
Popcorn Between My Teeth

My wife is a big fan of reality television, and hence if I am in the family room with her, I also watch. One of the very many shows that she (and hence we) watch is a newcomer called "Design Star" on HGTV. It is of a similar vein as "Project Runway" and "Top Chef" both from Bravo. It has promise. When the episode aired at 9pm tonight, I actually waited until a comercial break to step onto the porch for a pipe. And I greatly enjoyed the popcorn my wife made as well.

It has been a surprisingly quiet and calm weekend for my family. I am afraid to hope that it may last for a while, and actually feeling a bit skittish as I wait for another "shoe" to drop.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home