The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 24, 2006

.

I Miss Me

Yes, friends, let us have a "pity party" for me. I will say it, "I miss me." Perhaps better said, "I miss the predictable patterns of my life. I miss working on work with the gusto I once had. I miss the living life "large"."

There, it has been said. If I were to listen to the "esteemed" Dr. Phil, this would be all that is required of me to regain my happiness. One of my sisters is so enthralled by this man that she has tried to lend me three of his books that she has read and even highlighted page by page with three different colors of highlighter pen.

Well, that was enough introspection for a day. I will now head back into my blissfully unaware state of being.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home