The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

.
Waiting and Power Point

As I await word about my friend I spoke of yesterday, I will be attending a workshop at the U that will train me in several different ways to make animations using electronic images and Power Point. If the workshop goes as I hope, I will be able to create some interesting teaching tools for the fall.

Let us all hope for the very best for my friend who is at a crossroads today. He is a good, kind, gentle, intelligent fellow and does not deserve the hell he has been going through the last several days.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home