The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, September 01, 2006

.
Unclear

My elderly mother is seemingly doing well. Please continue to hope and pray for her recovery please.

Unfortunately, I am afraid I may be getting under the weather. Either I am getting sick with an upper respiratory infection, or it may be simply that I strained my voice after 5 hours of lecturing today in addition to this being the first week of lecturing in quite a while. I suspect that in either result, stress has played a significant role in the malady.

I should know by tommorrow morning if I am sick or simply have strained my voice.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

discount phentermine online phentermine online order reviews - phentermine zoloft together

Sunday, 18 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home