The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

.
What Is There?

I am in a meloncholoy mood and do not feel much like anything. I am frustrated at many different things in my life today and feel unable to put the frustrations into words. I should be so happy, yet I do not seem to exist in many ways anymore. I simply travel from one requirement to the next, not really making any of my own decisions, not getting to do a helluva lot.

I get tired of people either not hearing me or ignoring me. It has been happening a lot lately. At work, at home, at the store. I am tired of everyone else having needs and I have none (apparently).

I am tired of not having a moment to myself.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home