The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

.
Bonus Post

I thought I would do something highly unusual for me and give a bonus post for today. This post, however, fits the theme as it involves music published very close to the era of 1972. In case you are not interested in this bonus post, you can, of course, scroll down a bit and read my regular writing for today. Why the bonus post, you ask? I am not sure. Perhaps I am feeling a bit of the heady exhilaration about having completed my last lecture for the semester (final exams are all that is left), or perhaps it is because my elderly mother is doing very well today, or perhaps it is because it is Thursday (a long-standing, favorite day of the week), or perhaps my serotonin levels have accidently elevated for some unknown reason, or of course it could be for some other reason all together. However, I feel pretty damn good at the moment. Therefore I thought I would try to explore and play around on the computer a bit, something I haven't done in a helluva long time. I want to see if I could get something to work here. The following is a link, that I *believe* will work adequately through my blogsite:

Guess This Song

This song is both highly pleasant and highly annoying at the same time. It also typifies well the musical range and depth (both good and bad) of the pop music scene at that long ago, but fondly remembered time.

If this endeavor works, the first person to name the artist and song together wins a fabulous prize, you can receive absolutely free, a .jpg of a beautiful new pipe I am enamored with and considering the purchase of said. Act fast, and win!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home