The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

.
A Final Bit of Anger

One more thing I am ticked off about and I am going to bed. About five days ago, my computer was scheduling some updats and suggested I install the newest version of Internet Explorer. This is the second or third time this suggestion came up so I finally agreed and accepted the download.

Unfortunately the new Internet Explorer is annoying as hell! The MOST annoying aspect is that the refresh and home buttons in the upper left are GONE. The home button was nothing too valuable, but I sure as hell use and need the REFRESH button. It is available through menus in this new idiotic version, but NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION would I have thought ANYONE would remove a REFRESH button. To me it is the same as a denist removing a tooth just because they think it will not make a helluva lot of differce and they thought it might look "cooler" in a new design in the mouth.

Assinine!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home