The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

.
The Dismisal

This is a quick free form post. I am very sad and disappointed in life. The best reasons I can think of are on the surface, foolish and stupid:

1. My wife snapped at me for a comment that was MEANT innocently enough.

2. I spent a long time this weekend making a green pepper exactly as my mother used to, and she barely touched even a mouthful.

3. My wife was p*ss*d off at me because I did not leave my office until 3:30 even though i told her many times that I had to stay at work until I could get this mandatory list of supplies in so they could be ordered. She kept calling me every hour which made me more nervous and hyped up so that I felt more and more pressure.

4. A member of our family coughs so hard that she vomits while she is sleeping.

5. My mother's weight has been stable, but I am fearful it is stable because she is eathing less again and may just weigh less.

6. I got sniped at my my elderly mother a few days ago (the pill-no pill essay a few days ago).

7. I have very little to no interest to do a damn thing. At the top of that list at the moment is no interest in going back to work.

I sometimes wonder what I have done wrong to always feel so sad, so chaotic, and so fearful. I must be one helluva damn wretch of a person.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home