The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 05, 2007

.
Sometime Today (Probably)

It is likely that today, one of you, my friendly readers, will cause my hit counter to reach a new milestone..... 60,000 hits. Thank you! I appreciate each of you who read my blog, and I have found many new friends from those of you who comment as well!

If my elderly mother's weight is stable in the morning, I am seriously considering working in my office for half a day and then driving over to pick up my father-in-law for a trip to the pipe shop and perhaps some libations.

Wish me luck!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home