The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, June 04, 2007

.
Trying to Awaken

It has been a long time since I have thought about "living large", which is a concept I equate with diving into life full force and having vivid, bright, enticing goals. I think the last few years have been less robust in terms of living life than they could have been for a variety of reasons, but I am hoping to have that change.

I wonder if an SSRI (serotoning reuptake inhibitor, such as Prozac or Zoloft) might be of benefit to me. It could be just the thing to take, temporairly, to allow me to get some of my old energy back so I can once again feel life vividly.

I am not sure if I should pursue this medical option or not.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home