The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

.
You Call it Maize

The continuation of the hard, physical exertion (my 5 mile walk each morning) continues to help me wrestle the blues into submission. Additionally, the non-stop toil all the day long until I step into my truck to drive home from the University each evening is also keeping the blues at bay. I am feeling, as long as I work hard, very average. So, that is an improvement.

The enchilada lasagna was quite successful, and we had a nice, quiet, relaxed dinner at home. In the evening, we watched a tape of "Little People, Big World" which was the season premiere broadcast on Monday. It was wonderful and fun to see the latest on that pleasant and kind family.

I allowed myself to eat some of my most highly prized treat this time of year. Do not laugh, for it has been something I have truly viewed as the world's most wonderful candy... I remember the first one I had (I think I was 5 years old). It was nirvana in my mouth. What am I speaking of, you ask? Well it is the candy called candy corn. And actually, the small sample I bought was a mix, about 50% the corn, but the other 50% the even more tasty mellocreme pumpkin.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home