The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 15, 2008

.
Irritated, But Again With "Bootstraps"


Here it is, Monday morning again and I am feeling somewhat better than when I wrote the lyrics last week. It is tough and it is a challenge to not fall into that quagmire.

Much of the weekend was spent working on the problems of others, which when I wanted to simply spend time with my family, proved a bit irritating. Even this morning, the first thing I heard upon being awoken, was to be flooded with data about some such group and their issues with the IRB (of which I am a member). It did not start the day on a pleasant note.

I am trying to grab onto the bootstraps again, and pull myself up into a state of happiness and bliss. Perhaps if I try long and hard enough, I will eventually learn how to stay upright.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home