The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, August 25, 2008

.
Start of a New Bootstrap

As usual, I am trying to "tough it out" so to speak and force myself to feel better. It is still a challenge, as Sunday was perhaps one of the worst days I have felt in many months. My anger and frustration was due to some behavioral issues that occurred in "T" that had me questioning my value as a person and my sanity all at the same time.

Added to the mix was the fact that today is the first day of classes at the U for the Fall Semester. Yesterday was going to be challening anyway, due to the (foolish) stress I feel before the semester begins each academic year... even though I have been through this every year for multiple decades.

I did try to pull myself up by my bootstraps again, and did exercise this morning, lifted weights, and am prepared to start a new semester (I guess). I feel uninspired and I wish I felt happier and more enthused.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home