The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

.
Santa's Helper

Each year at this time, the ladies of our parish come together and bake mountains of delectable cookies in our church's basement kitchen. These cookies are packaged up and delivered to our home bound parishioners. Today, I will be delivering all of these treats across the county to these wonderful friends. To assist in the festivities, I am attired all in red and green. Green jeans, red shirt, green sweatshirt, red coat, and a red and white "Santa" hat. I even have a red bowled pipe that will accompany me on my journeys. It is only a small act of kindness, but as I like to help people, it gives me a chance to do something kind for others.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home