The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 29, 2009

.
Pipe Tobacco Sampling

I have plans to go shoot the breeze with Jim this afternoon and sit around in his shop sampling a variety of different leaf blends he is planning to have available starting in June. I will bring at least three different pipes with me for the sampling session.

After spending time in the pipe shop, I will likely go visit my father-in-law and while away the afternoon in talk and camaraderie... and libations and pipes.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home