The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

.
Day 255

The milestone of day 250 was last Friday and my wife and kids surprised me with a gift of some new exercise clothes. It was greatly appreciated. I had been wearing old sweat pants and a sweat shirt from my heavier days since I started and they literally looked as if I were a deflated balloon.

I do not know what you, my dear readers, think about yogurt. I have become a connoisseur of yogurt and relish the cup I have each morning along with my cereal. My favorite flavors of late have been lemon, lime, and cinnamon roll.

A new favorite of cereal that I eat, in rotation with my oatmeal and my high fiber cereal is simple groats. I am very much enjoying the chewy texture of this cereal.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home