The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

.
Tired of Work

Everyone feels this way from time to time, but I just wanted to state for the record that right now, I am VERY tired of work. I am not in the mood to accomplish or do anything work related. I want to drift away into a land of fun.

What are my options:

1. Work on some home remodeling projects? Nah, I am not feeling like being involved in precision work that is necessary to accomplish said tasks.

2. Cut the grass? Nah, it seems too strenuous to gear up for.

3. "Service" my wife? While very appealing, she is not near at present, so I do not have that option currently.

4. Drinking of strong drink (such as gin or whiskey)? While appealing at first glance, I really am not in the mood at present to go in that direction.

5. Read a novel? Nah, at this point in the day, it would feel similar to work.

6. Take a nap? Nah, while I would enjoy it during the nap, I know I would awake and feel aggravated at myself for "wasting" the time.

Oh well, I have no idea what to do at the moment.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home